In the world that we live in, it’s so hard not to be overwhelmed with stress or find yourself falling off the wagon when you’ve promised yourself for the millionth time you’ll be healthy. You might also be feeling sluggish, lethargic, bloated, overweight, or just not your best self – don’t worry, you’re not the only one. So many people have a list as long as their arm of health complaints that could be solved very easily if only they knew how.
You might be one of those people who has tried every fad diet under the sun. We’re guilty of a few too! But after suffering from numerous conditions including IBS, fatigue, mood swings and more, we ditched the diets (and the medication we’d been offered by our doctors) and overhauled our eating regimes, as well as making some serious lifestyle changes. And by gosh did miracles happen – clear skin, shiny hair, soaring energy levels, we could go on and on, but it might look like we’re showing off. We promise we’re not!
But you know what else? Ultimate health isn’t just about what you eat. Sounds a bit odd right? But it’s true. Your job, family, relationships, finances…every single part of your life impacts how you feel, so if there’s instability in one of these areas you can bet your bottom dollar your health will be feeling the pressure too.
We can help…
Our bespoke health coaching programme has been designed to empower you with the tools you need to get you to ultimate health and wellness, and to make sure that you are living your best life. We delve deeper than just food diaries and fad diets, as we believe that there are so many other factors in play aside from what you eat that define your overall health.
What you’ll get out of it;
- Together we will set goals and help decipher why you might not be feeling your best
- We won’t just talk about what you do or don’t eat. You can talk to us about whatever or whoever is on your mind or causing unrest in your life – the more you open up to us the more we can help you delve deeper into what might be subconsciously affecting your health
- We will advise small changes you can make (both dietary and otherwise) to improve your health and wellness and review these at subsequent sessions
- If you’re looking to lose weight or simply for some enlightenment on what and how to eat, we can advise you on over 100 different popular diets to find one that fits in with your lifestyle and is tailored to your personal needs
- We’re here for you in-between sessions, if you need us, just drop us an email or send us a text!
So whether you’re looking to lose weight, improve your health or simply feel better, we would love to help you. It’s so easy to sign up for your free health consultation! Just pop Emma (Mrs H) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you to set up a Skype date (or if you’re in London you’re welcome to come over and do it in person – we’ll even throw in a cup of tea).
There’s no obligation to sign up to our full programme and we won’t bore you with a sales pitch, but if you’d like to continue your journey to optimal health with us we’d be so honoured to help you. Our packages start at £250 for five 50 minute sessions or £450 for ten sessions. If you’d like more information on what’s included in our packages or have any other questions please drop us an email, we’d love to hear from you!